Functional richness of local hoverfly communities (Diptera, Syrphidae) in response to land use across temperate Europe
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 461–472, March 2007
How to Cite
Schweiger, O., Musche, M., Bailey, D., Billeter, R., Diekötter, T., Hendrickx, F., Herzog, F., Liira, J., Maelfait, J.-P., Speelmans, M. and Dziock, F. (2007), Functional richness of local hoverfly communities (Diptera, Syrphidae) in response to land use across temperate Europe. Oikos, 116: 461–472. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.15372.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 3 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!