The influence of bite size on foraging at larger spatial and temporal scales by mammalian herbivores
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1964–1974, December 2007
How to Cite
Shipley, L. A. (2007), The influence of bite size on foraging at larger spatial and temporal scales by mammalian herbivores. Oikos, 116: 1964–1974. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.15974.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 4 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!