Tree species richness affects litter production and decomposition rates in a tropical biodiversity experiment
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 2108–2124, December 2007
How to Cite
Scherer-Lorenzen, M., Luis Bonilla, J. and Potvin, C. (2007), Tree species richness affects litter production and decomposition rates in a tropical biodiversity experiment. Oikos, 116: 2108–2124. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16065.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 30 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!