Winter compensatory growth under field conditions partly offsets low energy reserves before winter in a damselfly
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1975–1982, December 2007
How to Cite
De Block, M., A. McPeek, M. and Stoks, R. (2007), Winter compensatory growth under field conditions partly offsets low energy reserves before winter in a damselfly. Oikos, 116: 1975–1982. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16186.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 2 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!