Agricultural landscapes with organic crops support higher pollinator diversity
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 354–361, March 2008
How to Cite
Holzschuh, A., Steffan-Dewenter, I. and Tscharntke, T. (2008), Agricultural landscapes with organic crops support higher pollinator diversity. Oikos, 117: 354–361. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16303.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 16 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!