Low beta diversity of ambrosia beetles (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae and Platypodinae) in lowland rainforests of Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 214–222, February 2008
How to Cite
Hulcr, J., Novotny, V., A. Maurer, B. and I. Cognato, A. (2008), Low beta diversity of ambrosia beetles (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae and Platypodinae) in lowland rainforests of Papua New Guinea. Oikos, 117: 214–222. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16343.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!