Any way the wind blows - frequent wind dispersal drives species sorting in ephemeral aquatic communities
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 125–134, January 2008
How to Cite
Vanschoenwinkel, B., Gielen, S., Seaman, M. and Brendonck, L. (2008), Any way the wind blows - frequent wind dispersal drives species sorting in ephemeral aquatic communities. Oikos, 117: 125–134. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16349.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 4 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!