Stronger compensatory growth in a permanent-pond Lestes damselfly relative to temporary-pond Lestes
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 245–254, February 2008
How to Cite
De Block, M., McPeek, M. A. and Stoks, R. (2008), Stronger compensatory growth in a permanent-pond Lestes damselfly relative to temporary-pond Lestes. Oikos, 117: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16376.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 17 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!