The evolution of ecological specialization in southern African ungulates: competition- or physical environmental turnover?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 344–353, March 2008
How to Cite
Codron, D., Brink, J. S., Rossouw, L. and Clauss, M. (2008), The evolution of ecological specialization in southern African ungulates: competition- or physical environmental turnover?. Oikos, 117: 344–353. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0030-1299.16387.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 30 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!