Scale dependent diversity patterns in arboreal and terrestrial oribatid mite (Acari: Oribatida) communities
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 53–60, February 2008
How to Cite
Lindo, Z. and N. Winchester, N. (2008), Scale dependent diversity patterns in arboreal and terrestrial oribatid mite (Acari: Oribatida) communities. Ecography, 31: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0906-7590.05320.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!