Survival of common goldeneye Bucephala clangula ducklings in relation to weather, timing of breeding, brood size, and female condition
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 144–152, March 2007
How to Cite
Paasivaara, A. and Pöysä, H. (2007), Survival of common goldeneye Bucephala clangula ducklings in relation to weather, timing of breeding, brood size, and female condition. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0908-8857.03602.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Paper received 15 December 2004; manuscript accepted 13 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!