Assortative mating and patterns of inheritance indicate that the three crossbill taxa in Scotland are species
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 153–162, March 2007
How to Cite
Summers, R. W., Dawson, R. J. G. and Phillips, R. E. (2007), Assortative mating and patterns of inheritance indicate that the three crossbill taxa in Scotland are species. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0908-8857.03798.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Paper received 19 September 2005; manuscript accepted 19 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!