Feather stable-isotope profiles reveal stopover habitat selection and site fidelity in nine migratory species moving through sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 347–355, May 2007
How to Cite
Yohannes, E., Hobson, K. A. and Pearson, D. J. (2007), Feather stable-isotope profiles reveal stopover habitat selection and site fidelity in nine migratory species moving through sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 347–355. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0908-8857.03927.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Paper received 15 February 2005; manuscript accepted 6 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!