Experimental addition of greenery reduces flea loads in nests of a non-greenery using species, the tree swallow Tachycineta bicolor
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 7–12, January 2007
How to Cite
Shutler, D. and Campbell, A. A. (2007), Experimental addition of greenery reduces flea loads in nests of a non-greenery using species, the tree swallow Tachycineta bicolor. Journal of Avian Biology, 38: 7–12. doi: 10.1111/j.2007.0908-8857.04015.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Paper received 30 June 2005; manuscript accepted 25 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!