James is considered a leading authority on Sierra Leonean civil society and, in particular, the relationship between local NGOs and their international development partners. He has also participated in numerous evaluation studies and is an experienced facilitator of workshops. He is presently completing a Master of Arts in Development Studies at the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex in the UK, a leading global charity for research, teaching and information on development, and is one of the key researchers of the Global Uncertainties project, led by Professor David Leonard.
A Village-Up View of Sierra Leone's Civil War and Reconstruction: Multilayered and Networked Governance
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Institute of Development Studies
IDS Research Reports
Special Issue: A Village-up View of Sierra Leone's Civil War and Reconstruction: Multilayered and Networked Governance
Volume 2012, Issue 75, pages 1–41, May 2012
How to Cite
Vincent, J. B.M. (2012), A Village-Up View of Sierra Leone's Civil War and Reconstruction: Multilayered and Networked Governance. IDS Research Reports, 2012: 1–41. doi: 10.1111/j.2040-0217.2012.00075_2.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!