Comparison of incretin immunoassays with or without plasma extraction: Incretin secretion in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes Investigation
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 70–79, February 2012
How to Cite
Yabe, D., Watanabe, K., Sugawara, K., Kuwata, H., Kitamoto, Y., Sugizaki, K., Fujiwara, S., Hishizawa, M., Hyo, T., Kuwabara, K., Yokota, K., Iwasaki, M., Kitatani, N., Kurose, T., Inagaki, N. and Seino, Y. (2012), Comparison of incretin immunoassays with or without plasma extraction: Incretin secretion in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Investigation, 3: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.2040-1124.2011.00141.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Received 23 March 2011; revised 12 May 2011; accepted 13 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!