A part of this study was presented at the International Congress of Endocrinology 2010, Kyoto, 25–30 March, 2010.
Predictor variables and an equation for estimating HbA1c attainable by initiation of basal supported oral therapy†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes Investigation
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 164–169, April 2012
How to Cite
Fujita, N., Tsujii, S., Kuwata, H., Kurokawa, R., Matsunaga, S., Okamura, S., Mashitani, T., Furuya, M., Kitatani, M. and Ishii, H. (2012), Predictor variables and an equation for estimating HbA1c attainable by initiation of basal supported oral therapy. Journal of Diabetes Investigation, 3: 164–169. doi: 10.1111/j.2040-1124.2011.00164.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received 25 February 2011; revised 23 June 2011; accepted 27 July 2011
- 6Management of hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes: a consensus algorithm for the initiation and adjustment of therapy. A consensus statement from the American Diabetes Association and the European Association for the study of diabetes. Diabetologia 2006; 49: 1711–1721., , , et al.
- 14The Committee of Japan Diabetes Society on the Diagnostic Criteria of Diabetes Mellitus. Report of the committee on the classification and diagnostic criteria of diabetes mellitus. J Diabetes Invest 2010; 1: 212–228.
- 16Durability of basal versus lispro mix 75/25 insulin efficacy (DURABLE) trial 24-week, Safety and efficacy of insulin lispro mix 75/25 versus insulin glargine added to oral antihyperglycemic drugs in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2009; 32: 1007–1013., , , et al.
- 20Effectiveness of combination therapy with a sulfonylurea and once-daily insulin glargine in Japanese type 2 diabetic patients: evaluation of long-term (18 months) results of the combination therapy. J Jpn Diabetes Soc 2007; 50: 591–597., , , et al.
- 21Efficacy and safety of insulin glargine in concurrent use with oral hypoglycemic agents for the treatment of type 2 diabetic patients. Rinsho Iyaku 2003; 19: 445–464 (Japanese)., , , et al.
- 24Insulin secretogogues: old and new. Diabetes Rev 1999; 7: 139–153..