Fusobacterium nucleatum GroEL induces risk factors of atherosclerosis in human microvascular endothelial cells and ApoE−/− mice
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Molecular Oral Microbiology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 109–123, April 2012
How to Cite
Lee, H.-R., Jun, H.-K., Kim, H.-D., Lee, S.-H. and Choi, B.-K. (2012), Fusobacterium nucleatum GroEL induces risk factors of atherosclerosis in human microvascular endothelial cells and ApoE−/− mice. Molecular Oral Microbiology, 27: 109–123. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-1014.2011.00636.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted 16 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!