These two authors are co-first authors.
A role for glycosylated serine-rich repeat proteins in Gram-positive bacterial pathogenesis
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Molecular Oral Microbiology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 257–269, August 2012
How to Cite
Lizcano, A., Sanchez, C.J. and Orihuela, C.J. (2012), A role for glycosylated serine-rich repeat proteins in Gram-positive bacterial pathogenesis. Molecular Oral Microbiology, 27: 257–269. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-1014.2012.00653.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 12:05PM EST
- Accepted 3 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!