Special Section: The Fracture and Strength of Glass
The Fracture of Glass: Past, Present, and Future
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: The Fracture and Strength of Glass
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 89–106, June 2012
How to Cite
Freiman, S. (2012), The Fracture of Glass: Past, Present, and Future. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 3: 89–106. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-1294.2012.00091.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!