This paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Ceramic Society in May, 1988, in Cincinnati, OH.
Assessment of Surface Flaws in Glass via Thermal Downshock Test
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Photonics – An Overview
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 380–384, December 2012
How to Cite
Gulati, S. T., Okamoto, F., Nishikawa, M. and Shimizu, G. (2012), Assessment of Surface Flaws in Glass via Thermal Downshock Test. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 3: 380–384. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-1294.2012.00096.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!