Pilot survey on dental health in 5–12-year-old school children in Laos
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 44–48, February 2013
How to Cite
Besseling, S., Ngonephady, S. and van Wijk, A. J. (2013), Pilot survey on dental health in 5–12-year-old school children in Laos. Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry, 4: 44–48. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-1626.2012.00136.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- 1World Health Statistics 2008. Geneva: World Health Organization [cited 12 Sep 2011]. Available from: http://www.who.int/countries/lao/en.
- 2Dental public health. In: Detels R, McEwen J, Beaglehole R, Tanaka H, ed. Oxford Textbook of Public Health. 4th ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002. P. 1329–48., .
- 11Early childhood caries and related factors in Vientiane, Lao PDR. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2010; 41: 717–25., , , .
- 13Oral health and the impact of socio-behavioural factors in a cross sectional survey of 12-year old school children in Laos. BMC Oral Health. 2009; 9: 29., .
- 14World Health Organization. Oral Health Surveys: Basic methods. World Health Organization. Geneva, 1997.
- 15Essential health care program for Filipino children. Fit for school Inc. 2009. Cagayan De Oro, Philippines., , , .
- 16Healthy choices, healthy smiles: Appropriate and affordable fluorides in Nepal. Dissertation. Radboud University: Nijmegen 2008..
- 19Basic Package of Oral Care (BPOC) 2002, Nijmegen, the Netherlands. WHO Collaborating Centre for Oral Health Care Planning and Future Scenarios, Radboud University, Nijmegen., , .