Correspondence site: http://www.respond2articles.com/MEE/
Models for species-detection data collected along transects in the presence of abundance-induced heterogeneity and clustering in the detection process
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2011 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 358–367, April 2012
How to Cite
Guillera-Arroita, G., Ridout, M. S., Morgan, B. J. T. and Linkie, M. (2012), Models for species-detection data collected along transects in the presence of abundance-induced heterogeneity and clustering in the detection process. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 358–367. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2011.00159.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 14 June 2011; accepted 20 August 2011 Handling Editor: Robert Freckleton
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!