Correspondence site: http://www.respond2articles.com/MEE/
Barcoding's next top model: an evaluation of nucleotide substitution models for specimen identification
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 457–465, June 2012
How to Cite
Collins, R. A., Boykin, L. M., Cruickshank, R. H. and Armstrong, K. F. (2012), Barcoding's next top model: an evaluation of nucleotide substitution models for specimen identification. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 457–465. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2011.00176.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Received 2 September 2011; accepted 15 November 2011 Handling Editor: Robert Freckleton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!