Correspondence site: http://www.respond2articles.com/MEE/
Likelihood analysis of species occurrence probability from presence-only data for modelling species distributions
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 545–554, June 2012
How to Cite
Royle, J. A., Chandler, R. B., Yackulic, C. and Nichols, J. D. (2012), Likelihood analysis of species occurrence probability from presence-only data for modelling species distributions. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 545–554. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2011.00182.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 1 August 2011; accepted 22 November 2011 Handling Editor: Robert Freckleton
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!