Present address: North Carolina Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit and Department of Biology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695, USA.
A two-phase sampling design for increasing detections of rare species in occupancy surveys
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 721–730, August 2012
How to Cite
Pacifici, K., Dorazio, R. M. and Conroy, M. J. (2012), A two-phase sampling design for increasing detections of rare species in occupancy surveys. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 721–730. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2012.00201.x
Correspondence site: http://www.respond2articles.com/MEE/
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 5 November 2011; accepted 23 February 2012 , Handling Editor: Robert Freckleton
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!