Correspondence site: http://www.respond2articles.com/MEE/
Null model tests for niche conservatism, phylogenetic assortment and habitat filtering
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 930–939, October 2012
How to Cite
Ulrich, W., Piwczyński, M., Maestre, F. T. and Gotelli, N. J. (2012), Null model tests for niche conservatism, phylogenetic assortment and habitat filtering. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 930–939. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2012.00217.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Received 21 December 2011; accepted 10 April 2012 Handling Editor: Pedro Peres-Neto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!