Projecting species’ range expansion dynamics: sources of systematic biases when scaling up patterns and processes
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1008–1018, December 2012
How to Cite
Bocedi, G., Pe’er, G., Heikkinen, R. K., Matsinos, Y. and Travis, J. M. J. (2012), Projecting species’ range expansion dynamics: sources of systematic biases when scaling up patterns and processes. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 1008–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2012.00235.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Received 18 January 2012; accepted 18 June 2012 Handling Editor: Robert Freckleton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!