Accounting for missing data when assessing availability in animal population surveys: an application to ice-associated seals in the Bering Sea
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1039–1046, December 2012
How to Cite
Conn, P. B., Johnson, D. S., London, J. M., Boveng, P. L. (2012), Accounting for missing data when assessing availability in animal population surveys: an application to ice-associated seals in the Bering Sea. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 3: 1039–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210X.2012.00238.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!