Ecologically realistic estimates of maximum population growth using informed Bayesian priors
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 34–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Delean, S., Brook, B. W., Bradshaw, C. J. A. (2013), Ecologically realistic estimates of maximum population growth using informed Bayesian priors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 34–44. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210x.2012.00252.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP0878582
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!