A stepwise-selected spline approximation to time-varying parameters, with application to occupancy modelling
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 123–132, February 2013
How to Cite
Thorson, J. T., Zhou, S., Punt, A. E., Smith, A. D. M. (2013), A stepwise-selected spline approximation to time-varying parameters, with application to occupancy modelling. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210x.2012.00260.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO)
- University of Washington, the NMFS-Sea Grant Population Dynamics Fellowship. Grant Number: NA09OAR4170120
- University of Washington, and the Joint Institute for the Study of the 353 Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO) under NOAA Cooperative. Grant Number: NA17RJ1232
- CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research and state agencies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!