A general and simple method for obtaining R2 from generalized linear mixed-effects models
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 133–142, February 2013
How to Cite
Nakagawa, S., Schielzeth, H. (2013), A general and simple method for obtaining R2 from generalized linear mixed-effects models. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 133–142. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210x.2012.00261.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!