Towards good practice guidance in using camera-traps in ecology: influence of sampling design on validity of ecological inferences
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2012 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 105–113, February 2013
How to Cite
Hamel, S., Killengreen, S. T., Henden, J.-A., Eide, N. E., Roed-Eriksen, L., Ims, R. A., Yoccoz, N. G. (2013), Towards good practice guidance in using camera-traps in ecology: influence of sampling design on validity of ecological inferences. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 105–113. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-210x.2012.00262.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!