I have to express my gratitude to Prof. Chris Carey (University College London) and Prof. D. Tsougarakis (Ionian University) for reading an earlier draft of the article and making suggestions and corrections. I also thank Prof. M. Dilts who, in 1997 in our meeting in London, kindly discussed my correction of the text and encouraged me to publish it.
EUERATOS OR RATHER EUKRATES, SON OF STROMBICHOS, IN AISCHINES' DE FALSA LEGATIONE 15? MANUSCRIPT TRADITION AND PROPER NAMES1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London, 2006
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 69–79, December 2006
How to Cite
THIOU, A. E. (2006), EUERATOS OR RATHER EUKRATES, SON OF STROMBICHOS, IN AISCHINES' DE FALSA LEGATIONE 15? MANUSCRIPT TRADITION AND PROPER NAMES. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 49: 69–79. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2006.tb00677.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!