For authors cited by name alone in the following footnotes see the ‘Bibliographical note’ at the end. Observe also that the frequently employed abbreviation EM refers to Enzyklopädie des Märchens (Berlin / New York 1977-)
THIRSTY WORK FOR HERCULES: PROPERTIUS IV. 9 AND THE FOLK-TALE1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London, 2006
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 105–130, December 2006
How to Cite
DAVIES, M. (2006), THIRSTY WORK FOR HERCULES: PROPERTIUS IV. 9 AND THE FOLK-TALE. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 49: 105–130. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2006.tb00680.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!