Research for this paper was supported in part by the Israel Science Foundation (Grant 837/01). I would also like to thank the Institute of Classical Studies at the University of London, and Scholion Interdisciplinary Centre for Jewish Studies, two venues where I was a fellow during work on this paper.
HELIODORUS' SPEAKERS: MULTICULTURALISM AND LITERARY INNOVATION IN CONVENTIONS FOR FRAMING SPEECH1
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London, 2006
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 165–191, December 2006
How to Cite
SHALEV, D. (2006), HELIODORUS' SPEAKERS: MULTICULTURALISM AND LITERARY INNOVATION IN CONVENTIONS FOR FRAMING SPEECH. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 49: 165–191. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2006.tb00683.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!