Fuller details can be found on the project's website: http:www.ucl.ac.ukhistoryvolterra. Earlier and briefe accounts were published in Revue Internationale des Droits de l'Antiquité3 46 (1999) 580–1 (a resumé of the presentation given at the SIHDA conference, Exeter, Sept. 1999) and in Zeitschrift der Savigny-Stiftung für Rechtsgeschichte: Romanistische Abteilung 117 (2000) 848–9.
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE PROJET VOLTERRA†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London, 2006
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 215–219, December 2006
How to Cite
CORCORAN, S. (2006), AN INTRODUCTION TO THE PROJET VOLTERRA. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 49: 215–219. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2006.tb00685.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!