I would like to offer thanks to those at the Greek Drama III conference who helped this paper with their discussion, to its two referees, and to Ralph Rosen, who commented on a draft of it.
ARISTOPHANES' FIRST CRITIC: CRATINUS FR. 342 K-A*
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
2006 Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Special Issue: Institute of Classical Studies, Bulletin Supplement No. S87:Greek Drama III: Essays in Honour of Kevin Lee
Volume 49, Issue S87, pages 163–169, January 2006
How to Cite
O'SULLIVAN, N. (2006), ARISTOPHANES' FIRST CRITIC: CRATINUS FR. 342 K-A. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 49: 163–169. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2006.tb02337.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!