THE IRREDUCIBILITY OF AUTOCHTHONY: EURIPIDES' ION AND LÉVI-STRAUSS' INTERPRETATION OF THE OEDIPUS MYTH
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
2006 Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Special Issue: Institute of Classical Studies, Bulletin Supplement No. S87:Greek Drama III: Essays in Honour of Kevin Lee
Volume 49, Issue S87, pages 273–279, January 2006
How to Cite
WESTRA, H. J. (2006), THE IRREDUCIBILITY OF AUTOCHTHONY: EURIPIDES' ION AND LÉVI-STRAUSS' INTERPRETATION OF THE OEDIPUS MYTH. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 49: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2006.tb02343.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!