I am deeply grateful of John Drinkwater for translating this complicated text
JACOB BURCHARDT AND PAGANISM IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE*
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
2007 Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Special Issue: Institute of Classical Studies, Bulletin Supplement No. S91: Wolf Liebeschuetz Reflected: Essays Presented by Colleagues, Friends and Pupils
Volume 50, Issue S91, pages 17–26, March 2007
How to Cite
LEPPIN, H. (2007), JACOB BURCHARDT AND PAGANISM IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 50: 17–26. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2007.tb02372.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!