I am grateful to A. Bürge, J. A. Crook, and R. W. B. Salway for pointing out some egregious errors in an earlier version of this paper.
THE ACTIO REDHIBITORIA: PUZZLES AND TENSIONS OVER MENTAL DEFECTS AND FAULTS OF CHARACTER FROM THE SECOND CENTURY BC TO THE SIXTH CENTURY AD*
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
2007 Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Special Issue: Institute of Classical Studies, Bulletin Supplement No. S91: Wolf Liebeschuetz Reflected: Essays Presented by Colleagues, Friends and Pupils
Volume 50, Issue S91, pages 67–76, March 2007
How to Cite
CLOUD, D. (2007), THE ACTIO REDHIBITORIA: PUZZLES AND TENSIONS OVER MENTAL DEFECTS AND FAULTS OF CHARACTER FROM THE SECOND CENTURY BC TO THE SIXTH CENTURY AD. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 50: 67–76. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2007.tb02377.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!