This paper has been condensed and revised from a larger study dealing with the religious policies of Geiseric and Huneric. I would like to thank the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on Social Stress in San Marino and Professor Giorgio Ausenda for permission to use this material. By happy chance it deals with barbarians, bishops, and a context recently dealt with by Professor Liebeschuetz himself: see Liebeschuetz 2003
CHRISTIANITY AND THE VANDALS IN THE REIGN OF GEISERIC*
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
2007 Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Special Issue: Institute of Classical Studies, Bulletin Supplement No. S91: Wolf Liebeschuetz Reflected: Essays Presented by Colleagues, Friends and Pupils
Volume 50, Issue S91, pages 137–146, March 2007
How to Cite
HEATHER, P. (2007), CHRISTIANITY AND THE VANDALS IN THE REIGN OF GEISERIC. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 50: 137–146. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2007.tb02384.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!