For advice and assistance regarding the Antinoopolis papyrus, I should like to give thanks to Profs Guido Bastianini, Michael Crawford, David Ganz, Bernard Stolte, and Dr Benet Salway. Regarding the Park, thanks are due to Dr Dorothy Johnston (Keeper) and Mrs Linda Shaw (Assistant Keeper) of the Department of Manuscripts and Special Collections at the University of Nottingham.
TWO TALES, TWO CITIES: ANTINOOPOLIS AND NOTTINGHAM*
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
2007 Institute of Classical Studies. School of Advanced Studies, University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Special Issue: Institute of Classical Studies, Bulletin Supplement No. S91: Wolf Liebeschuetz Reflected: Essays Presented by Colleagues, Friends and Pupils
Volume 50, Issue S91, pages 193–209, March 2007
How to Cite
CORCORAN, S. (2007), TWO TALES, TWO CITIES: ANTINOOPOLIS AND NOTTINGHAM. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 50: 193–209. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2007.tb02389.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!