This paper is drawn from research being conducted under the auspices of a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowship to whom I would like to express my sincere gratitude. Thanks are also due to John Bennet, Cyprian Broodbank, and Olga Krzyszkowska for their kind invitation to this Mycenaean Seminar.
THE MYCENAEAN SEMINAR 2011–12 – SPINNING A COMMUNICATIONS WEB: MEDIA INTERACTIVITY AND THE POLITICAL MANAGEMENT OF MYCENAEAN MESSENIA1
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Classical Studies University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 123–131, June 2013
How to Cite
PETERS, M. (2013), THE MYCENAEAN SEMINAR 2011–12 – SPINNING A COMMUNICATIONS WEB: MEDIA INTERACTIVITY AND THE POLITICAL MANAGEMENT OF MYCENAEAN MESSENIA. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 56: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2013.00054.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!