This paper is drawn from research being conducted under the auspices of a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowship to whom I would like to express my sincere gratitude. Thanks are also due to John Bennet, Cyprian Broodbank, and Olga Krzyszkowska for their kind invitation to this Mycenaean Seminar.
THE MYCENAEAN SEMINAR 2011–12 – SPINNING A COMMUNICATIONS WEB: MEDIA INTERACTIVITY AND THE POLITICAL MANAGEMENT OF MYCENAEAN MESSENIA1
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Institute of Classical Studies University of London
Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 123–131, June 2013
How to Cite
PETERS, M. (2013), THE MYCENAEAN SEMINAR 2011–12 – SPINNING A COMMUNICATIONS WEB: MEDIA INTERACTIVITY AND THE POLITICAL MANAGEMENT OF MYCENAEAN MESSENIA. Bulletin of the Institute of Classical Studies, 56: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-5370.2013.00054.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!