We are grateful for many helpful comments from Sridhar Gogineni, Jun-Koo Kang, Young Seok Park, seminar participants at Hallym University, session participants at the 2006 Financial Management Association meetings in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA and 2006 Korean Finance Association meetings. We thank Jinwoo Park (editor) and two anonymous referees for additional valuable comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are our own.
Corporate Diversification, Relatedness, and Firm Value: Evidence from Korean Firms*
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
2008 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1025–1064, December 2008
How to Cite
Bae, S. C., Kwon, T. H. and Lee, J. W. (2008), Corporate Diversification, Relatedness, and Firm Value: Evidence from Korean Firms. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 37: 1025–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2008.tb00002.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 02 March 2007; Accepted 11 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!