We thank an anonymous referee, Ha Sung Jang, Young Ho Oh, and Carrie Pan for helpful comments and Korea Security Association, the Korea Corporate Governance Service, and the Breetwor Fellowship for financial support. Harjoto is at Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University. This paper has been conducted while Jo was visiting the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
CEO Power and Firm Performance: A Test of the Life-Cycle Theory*
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
2009 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 35–66, February 2009
How to Cite
Harjoto, M. A. and Jo, H. (2009), CEO Power and Firm Performance: A Test of the Life-Cycle Theory. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 38: 35–66. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2009.tb00007.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!