We would like to thank seminar participants at Bond University and the 2006 EFMA Meeting for their helpful comments. We are grateful to Paul Kofman, Mahen Nimalendran, Gary Sanger, two anonymous referees and the Co-Editor, Bong-Chan Kho, for their feedback and suggestions. We acknowledge the provision of data by the Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific.
What do Options have to do With It?: Inclusion of Options Market Indicators in Bid-ask Spread Decomposition*
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
2009 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 455–489, June 2009
How to Cite
Michayluk, D., Prather, L., Woo, L.-A. E. and Yip, H. Y. K. (2009), What do Options have to do With It?: Inclusion of Options Market Indicators in Bid-ask Spread Decomposition. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 38: 455–489. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2009.tb00020.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 6 September 2007; Accepted 10 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!