Acknowledgments: I am grateful to two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and to Jeong-Yeon Hong and Hansoo Kim for their research assistance. All remaining errors are mine.
Regulatory Environment, Changing Incentives, and IPO Underpricing in the Korean Stock Market*
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 109–138, April 2010
How to Cite
Shin, I. (2010), Regulatory Environment, Changing Incentives, and IPO Underpricing in the Korean Stock Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 39: 109–138. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2010.00006.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 27 May 2009; Accepted 28 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!