Acknowledgments: We are grateful to Kee Chung (the editor) and two anonymous referees for many constructive comments and suggestions. We also thank Hyuntak Lee, Doojin Ryu, and other seminar participants at the Conference of Asia-Pacific Association of Derivatives (2010) and the Conference on Asia-Pacific Financial Markets (2010) for helpful discussions. All remaining errors are ours. This work was supported by Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Research Fund of 2011.
Effects of Macroeconomic News Announcements on Risk-neutral Distribution: Evidence from KOSPI200 Intraday Options Data*
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 403–432, June 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S. and Lee, G. (2011), Effects of Macroeconomic News Announcements on Risk-neutral Distribution: Evidence from KOSPI200 Intraday Options Data. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 40: 403–432. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2011.01044.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Received 23 November 2010; Accepted 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!