Acknowledgments: I am grateful to the National Science Council for Financial support (NSC96-2416-H-239-006) and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Many thanks are also given to the Taiwan Futures Exchange for providing data to make this research feasible.
Information Content for Investor Groups in TAIEX Futures Trading*
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 433–466, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, M.-C. (2011), Information Content for Investor Groups in TAIEX Futures Trading. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 40: 433–466. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2011.01045.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Received 20 April 2010; Accepted 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!